Three tastes for the fry barramundi fish comes from the mixture of ingredients as hot and herb dishes are in our culture. The aroma from Spicy Chilli Oil MadeByNor enhances the taste of hot sauce.
Ikan Tiga Rasa
- 2 tablespoon Spicy Chilli Oil MadeByNor
- 1 ikan Siakap (barramundi fish)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 lemongrass
- 6 bird’s eye chillies
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 300ml water
- cooking oil
1. Mix fish with turmeric powder and salt. Stir fry the fish. Put aside
2. Preheat Spicy Chilli Oil Made By Nor.
3. Add in blended lemongrass, chilli sauce and tomato sauce.
4. Add in water. Then bird’s eye chillies and salt.
5. Put in the stir fry fish in the sauce and mix well.
6. Ikan Tiga Rasa ready to be served.