This recipe is simple and made use of available ingredients at the grocery store.
If you plan camping or outdoor activities, this recipe will be suitable for the occasion.
For the pizza crust, we are going to use slices of bread and the quantity is according to the size of the pan.
For the large pan, it is recommended to used 4-5 pieces of bread.
To make it a little bit spicy, we sprinkle chilli oil on top of the pizza.
Homemade Seafood Pizza Bread
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serving: 3 persons
- 200g fresh prawn
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 4-5 pieces of bread
- 150g tomato pasta sauce
- 3 teaspoon chilli oil
- 4 pieces cheese slices
1. Steam the prawn for 5 minutes. Put it aside.
2. Preheat butter with slow heat.
3. Make an egg omelette.
4. Place cut bread on the egg omelette and wait until the egg stick to the bread.
5. After two to three minutes, flip the egg omelette facing the top and the bread is directly on the pan.
6. Spread the tomato pasta sauce on the egg omelette.
7. Add up cheese slices on top.
8. Arrange the steam prawn on top of the pasta sauce.
9. Sprinkle chilli oil and close the lid and cook for three minutes.
10. Homemade Seafood Pizza Bread is ready.