Kuetiau put in soup transforms a simple dish to a hearty meal. It is a dish to be enjoyed with family and friends. Especially during rainy seasons.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Serving: 5 person
- 200gm beef
- 50g of shallots
- 10g of garlic
- 3cm ginger
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 5 super clove
- 2 flower clove
- 3 tablespoon soup powder
- 20ml of cooking oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 litre of water
- 1 packet fish ball
- 1 packet kuetiau
- 4 stalk pak choy
1. Boil beef and keep aside.
2. Peel of shallots, garlic and ginger. Slice it.
3. Heat the oil to saute the shallots, garlic, cinnamon stick, super clove, flower clove and ginger on low heat until fragrance.
4. Add boiled beef water and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Add soup powder, fish ball and salt to taste in the soup. Boil for another 10 minutes.
1. Soak in kuetiau in boiled water for 5 minutes.
2. Cut pak choy and boil for 2 minutes.
3. Put the kuetiau in the bowl and garnish with sliced boiled beef, pak choy and fish ball.
4. Pour in the soup and the kuetiau soup is ready.