The fried flat noodles or fondly known as kuetiau is an all-time favourite for Malaysian. There are many ways of cooking and this is my way of fried kuetiau with Spicy Chili Oil MadeByNor. This is a fast way to get tasty plates of kuetiau. It is good to cook according to a plate and not in bulk even though you cook for family members. Cook as the restaurant does on large heat.
- 2 tablespoon Spicy Chilli Oil MadeByNor
- 1 plate kuetiau
- 1 egg
- 5 prawn
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ cup bean sprout
- ½ cup cut chives
1.Preheat Spicy Chili Oil and fry the prawn.
2. Add in the egg and mix with prawn.
3. Put in kuetiau and mix for a while.
4. Add in soy sauce and pinch of salt, chives and bean sprout.
5. Mix together very well over large heat.
6. Kuetiau Goreng is ready.